Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Anime Ambassadors!

Have you seen them yet? There was a video announcing them on the Olympic Channel a while back, but I've only recently found out about it. It's strange that it doesn't seem to have been more widely announced.
    Anyway, there's an interesting mix of characters, and I think all should be recognisable to anime fans around the world, except Shin-chan. They could have taken characters from a wider range of anime, but they have chosen some of the most popular. You can't really beat Sailor Moon, Naruto, Dragon Ball and One Piece!
    What do you think? Did you want a Pokémon or maybe some video game characters like Mario among them?
    They are not your everyday kind of celebrities….Check out Team Japan's special ambassadors for Tokyo 2020.

Cool, The amimaiton is one of our attraction, I want to add Doraemon(which is cat robot) in there though

Comment

Yeah! I agree, J Girl. Doraemon did a good job as an ambassador when Tokyo was bidding for the Olympics, and he was in the video at the handover in Rio. He should definitely be included.

Comment

wow! Astroboy and Sailormoon is present!

Comment

Are they your favourites then, minervasirius? I've never really been interested in watching either anime, but I think Sailor Moon is cool!

Comment

Working...
          X